Clothing Design (field 82–41–N/08)
Flashové video se nepodařilo zobrazit. Stáhnout nejnovější verzi přehrávače pro Flash.
- Kolovrat, s.r.o.
- Baťa, a.s.
- Kenvelo, a.s.
- Kreibich, s.r.o.
- Tonak, a.s.
- Koutný, s.r.o.
- FIBA - WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CZECH REPUBLIC 2010
- Avon, a.s.
- KOH-I-NOOR, a.s.
- Jitex, a.s.
- STAP, a.s.
- Kalas – sportswear, s.r.o.
- Vavi, s.r.o.
- Tilei - fashion studio Prague
- Museum of Central Bohemia in Roztoky UPM in Prague
The College of Fashion Design and Secondary School of Fashion (VOŠON a SPŠO) in Prague 7 has been open since 1956 and offers specialized study in fashion design and clothes creation. As the only school of its kind in the Czech Republic, it has two branches – secondary and post-secondary. The achievements of many of the students prove that the level of education provides an excellent base for a career in the clothing business and many other related fields. The goal of the school for the future is to carry on the historical tradition of clothes studies and to improve professional preparation in areas such as visual merchandising and development of personal image. The post-secondary program offers a fashion design program on the module system with credit evaluation on the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
Successful school leavers
- Miroslav Bárta / fashion advisor
- Jakub Brixy / designer
- Eva Brzáková / fashion designer
- Martin Chocholoušek / scenographer
- Helena Kohoutová / MAGIC HELENA holder
- Lucie Kutálková / Leeda Fashion Design
- Lucie Trnková / Leeda Fashion Design
- David Majer / Tilei - clothing and graphical studio
- Lucie Moravcová / costumes for Black Theatre
- Anna Motlíková / director of Steilmann Praha company
- Klára Nademlýnská / fashion designer
- Lenka Poláčková / fashion editress
- Karolína Otevřelová / producer
- Eva Ottová / production manager of ALPINE PRO
- Dominika Sedláčková / designer
- Radka Sirková / designer a Chatty founder
- Petra Šestáková / visagist and styler
- Jana Šolínová / manager of Wella
- Hana Zárubová / designer
- Marta Žurková / editress of The Best Womann
- Jakub Šejnoha / designer at Pietro Filipi company